Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Belly


Here I am sitting down holding what looks like a basketball :)



Stand up Side view.




Sitting Down.

I think this is the most dreaded of all part of pregnancy... Everyone that doesn't live near or around you wants to see pictures of THE BELLY! It isn't that I don't LOVE the belly and what is growing inside of the belly, but I don't necessarily want to show it off to everyone. As excited and beautiful as pregnancy is, it is a big change in appearance and BODY. Well, I guess that I have given in. TARA, one of my closest girlfriends and old room mate has requested some pictures and I have promised her that I would. I told her it would be done by this weekend, although that did not happen. My apologies! Although, it is going to happen today. I finally got some decent maternity clothes and therefore feel somewhat CUTE enough to get the task done. They are summer ready, even though for some reason the weather here is freezing! So here goes... These are the most recent pictures of the BELLY. And... Again, I have yet to post pictures of the ultrasounds, but I really want too. I want every ones opinion on whether this is really a GIRL or not because our pictures weren't that great for starters, and she wouldn't spread her legs!!! Anywho... Happy Belly Growing to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment