Thursday, April 30, 2009

Say GOODBYE To The Dress :(


SO I have decided to Sale my Wedding Dress...


My Reasoning:

~It is so expensive to properly store it so it doesn't turn YELLOW
~It will be outdated when my future daughter gets married
~She will MOST likely have a different body type then me
~She will probably want her OWN dress like I did
~I can't find a GOOD ENOUGH reason to keep it stored in a bag
~Someone might love it just as much as I DID

So I have placed it on Craigslist.com in hopes that it might catch someones attention. It took me a while to reach the point where I thought I could part without it. I have dabbled over the idea for a while now and even though I never take it out of the bag, look at it, and could in no way fit into it now, it seems as though it has grown apart of me. It was my dress... for my special day. But... Like they all say... It is just a dress...

1 comment: