Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wE HaVe A wOrKiNg DiShWaShEr!!!

For the past 9 months that Ryan and I have lived in our new home (New to us)... We have only had a dishwasher that worked for about 3 weeks of that portion. Can you believe that I have been washing dishes by hand my whole pregnancy? I can't either, but it is true. In a newly built home that we purchased our dishwasher decided to stop working. Little did we know that it was just a minor clogging problem and could be fixed so easily! My poor husband would pull the darn thing out like a million times, read about how to fix it online forever and still nothing seemed to fix easily. But, with the help of my father they were able to pull the job off and it is running and working beautifully! Never in my life would I think that the sound of running water in my dishwasher would be like music to my ears... But I am in love. Thank you Dad and thank you Ryan for fixing it before the baby is here! I am so blessed and SO happy... I don't even think you understand HOW happy...
:)


My Dad also managed to touch up the paint in the baby room, making it even more perfect. Once it is all put together I will post pictures for all of you to see. You all should be jealous because there is nobody like Howard Rew. He is quite the man and I am very proud to call him my Father. Now comes the fun part of decorating, getting everything ready, and hopefully get this baby out of me so I can meet
her!!!
:)

This would be THE Howard Rew with his beautiful wife Janna. They are my parents and yes I thought it was only necessary to post this picture and blog entry about them because they are the best and you ALL should be very jealous.
:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous. You didn't even need this post to make me jealous that you have awesome parents! They really are great. And they are both good at everything they do. Together, they are UNSTOPPABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come over and see the baby's room! I am sure I will cry! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how in the world did you live that long without a dishwasher?! You've got to be kidding me...last summer we lived in yakima and we had no dishwasher for like 2 months and I thought I was going to die. I sound like a spoiled brat, huh? With kids---it only gets worse.
    Congrats on the pregnancy. It looks like we'll have two little girls pretty darn close in age. You look fabulous by the way.
    I love finding people on blogger. It helps me feel like I'm catching back up with people.
    I can't wait to see pictures of your little one.
    Loves to you Missy!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. MISSY! how's the belly? I can't wait to see the newly finished room when you post pics.. and I am really missing not being able to see you and touch your cute stomach...jos is having her baby shower tomorrow and you two are gonna have two girls about a week apart, unless hers comes late and yours is early...so cute!! I MISS you more than words can say and I am way jealous of your dishwasher..we still don't have one but it's just us so it's not too bad. LOVE YA!!! we need to chat soon xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. tell howie he did a great job I can already tell...haha! i just wanted to say howie and I remember how hard he worked in our apartment we we were all moving out after freshman year...his touch-up paint skills were amazing- you don't lie my friend :) hehe miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete