Sunday, December 27, 2009

Emma's First Christmas 2009


The Entire Family Together.

Christmas 2009 was quite the treat. Ryan's family had everyone here to attend, which hasn't happened in quite a while! We played games, ate great food, watched movies and enjoyed each others company. My parents house was extremely mellow and laid back. We had a big Thanksgiving to make up for our short, but sweet Christmas afternoon of eating when and as you liked, TV and napping. I don't even think we took pictures which was kind of a bummer. I will have to check my Mom's camera to make sure. I am thinking we were all exhausted from our Christmas movie making this year. (For those who haven't checked out or seen what I am talking about you can visit www.3squaresfilmfestival.blogspot.com for some quality entertainment.) For Emma, she made out like a bandit! Santa treated her well this Christmas! Although, Santa can't wait for next year when she will understand and be more excited! =)

Here are some pictures of the Ihnen's Christ
mas.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Love you all!


Baby Clause and Mrs. Clause Ihnen.

Grandma and Grandpa Ihnen with Amelia and Emma
in their Christmas dresses
.

Merry Christmas 2009

Grandma and Grand babies in their Christmas PJ's
given to them by the Grandparents.


Emma and Amelia. Christmas Bunnies =)

My next post will be new pictures!!! We are getting our pictures taken for the first time as a family this Thursday and I am so excited! Although Ryan's hair is shabby, it is his typical winter hairdo and it wouldn't be a "true" picture without it, haha. Once I have the pictures I will make sure to share them with you! Again, we hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holidays!!!

1 comment: