Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Been Too Long...


Precious Day. Precious Angel Baby...


I don't even know where to start. It has been so long since I have updated I just can't stand it.

Let's see...


In October my Dad gave Emma her blessing and it was truly beautiful. He did a wonderful job. It was an emotional day for me, but truly special for my Dad to be able to do that for my daughter and I know she will be blessed. So, thank you Dad, I Love you...

Emma in her blessing dress. This was my dress when I was a baby and was made by my Grandma Moon.

Pumpkin girl for Halloween. My Mom made her Halloween bow. Uncle Nick is holding her.
BOO!!

Emma is growing beautifully. She is full of so much personality already. She sleeps through the night, smiles, plays, laughs, talks and coos up a storm. She is so chubby! We call her out little Michelin women. At her 4 month appointment she weighed in at 15 pounds! She is holding her toys, enjoying her new jumper (early x-mas present) and just about rolling over. This is the best stages I think.


This picture is special. Ryan had a brown velour outfit when he was a baby. It will be cute to put the pictures together of them wearing their outfits and in the same pose.


The Little Michelin Women. Ha ha.

Emma and her bouncer at Grandma and Grandpa Ihnen's. She was so happy they got her this toy as you can tell. :)


Emma with Grandpa Ihnen and his tractor before he sold it. She is wearing her John Deere onesie.

The last couple of weeks have been kind of tough. Ry
an was laid off early, I went back to working almost full time and now with the Holidays in swing it is just crazy! I am not sure how much more Ryan and I can experience... It seems we hit every good and bad wind in just our first year of marriage, but I am always surprised and something new always happens. All in all, we are so blessed and still both think we have it all - A roof over our heads, a best friend and the most precious baby in the world. Love is spoken here no matter the mood or circumstance :)

During Thanksgiving my brother Josh and his wife Sarah
and their two kids came from Florida. We have so much fun visiting with them, eating TOO much good food and playing games. We miss them because we hardly get to see them, so it was a special treat to see them for Turkey Day. My Aunt Terri and Uncle Tom and their kids came too and that was great as well.



Brody and my Brother Josh Hanging out.



Crazy kids playing at Nana and Papa's House.


Braden passed out from all the chaos.

Up above is recent pictures of Emma, Halloween,Thanksgiving, and the newest addition. Ryan has been wanting a second puppy. I haven't decided yet where I stand on this subject, but knew it would happen either way when you marry a hunter and dog lover. Our puppy Chevy has been so sad since we replaced her with Emma, ha ha. She cried and moped around our house for a couple weeks. The other day we took in two stray labs. We are only keeping one and will be finding a home for the other. So far this has been a lot easier then the first time. Ryan does most of the work and there has been very few accidents because they seem to follow Chevy, which is great. There is a chocolate one and a black one. We know for sure they are from the same litter, abandoned and possibly abused. So hopefully we can love them back to good health :)


Whatever puppy we keep will be named Gunner. So cute...

Some things that we have to look forward too are Christmas! Ryan's sister Jessica and our niece Amelia will be coming for two whole weeks! This will be great since we know that Jessie will most likely be deployed to Afghanistan soon. It will be fun to spend the Holidays with more family. I love Christmas, what it means and the feeling you have when you are surrounded with family and the ones you love. Happy Holidays everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment