Monday, September 21, 2009

Here we come Halloween :)

I have been working on a few beanies for baby gifts whenever I can manage to find the time. Here is my latest. It is a pumpkin if you can't tell and there is a brown stem on the top if you can't see it that well on your computer. I think it is one of the cutest yet, and I just can't resist taking pictures when it turns out this cute, and the cUtEsT bAbY in the world just makes it that much better. =)

I love FALL, the colors, the leaves falling off of trees, warm and delicious soups, comfy clothes and the many layers of sweatshirts/scarfs/beanies, cloudy cold days where you can cuddle up to your loved ones. It is the best, brings happiness to my heart <3 and I can't wait for the Holidays and what is to come this fall. Although if I say so myself... I love October the best because coming soon is my 1 year anniversary. =)



Pretty PUMPKIN Girl

Now for my newest project - Crocheting Christmas Stockings - Oh the possibilities...

6 comments:

  1. Are you selling those? That is a stinkin' cute hat and I agree that your baby is adorable too.
    You have become so crafty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job!! You should totally sell those!
    Also, happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so your little girl is getting so big! i honestly just looked at this picture and was like where did the time go! i think i love october for all the same reasons you listed except one! that being the anniversary thing! for me it could be coming soon just not that soon! lol but ahppy anniversary! the beanie is sooo cute i with i new how to crochet but not one of my talents yet! needs some work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented!!! I want one of those Halloween hats! Wow! I want to learn how to crochet.... Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously! how cute is she! love that.
    love, lindsay

    ReplyDelete