Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life Update :)


Sleepy baby in her bouncer

So much has happened the last couple of weeks and I have been too busy to update. Emmalee is growing beautifully. She is getting so big so fast and I can hardly believe it! Em has started making cooing noises and she seems to have a lot more to say. She is more alert each day and getting quite the personality. I love watching her grow and it is amazing the changes that she has made. She looks more and more different all the time to me. Still mostly like her Daddy, but I think that could change. :)

Ryan is still busy working and being the great supporter of our family. He is still loving his hobbies. He is in the process of possibly trading his Jeep Wrangler for a Samuri, which is a wheeling rig. Basically the one of his dreams. He seems to get new cars as often as eats. I figure at this point if he works for them and sales one thing for another I can't complain and this hobby makes him happy :) He is also looking forward to hunting season this fall, but with school starting at the end of September and lasting until December he may not get to do much of that.

As for me, I seem to keep busy being a Mommy (which I love), cleaning and keeping up with the house and the latest... My new job!!! Out of the blue I was called by Nouveau Skin Care and Day Spa. I had applied to them when I first moved home a year ago after I graduated. I hadn't heard anything and basically gave up on working there. I was so excited to get the call and it is for the perfect amount of hours. I will be part-time and will be able to train with Esthetician's that have done this for 30+ years. I will have the opportunity to train/learn from them and their experience as well as expertise. I am excited to learn new things that I didn't know in school, and to continue in the profession that I love. This is the ultimate job for me to be able to work in the largest and best Spa that we have in little old Tri-Cities. The Spa offers so many new treatments that I haven't been able to do before, let alone try myself. I am grateful to contribute to our family and continue in the skin care business. :)

You can check out the Spa at www.nouveauspa.com


6 comments:

  1. missy,

    my mom gave me your blog address a while ago so i finally got around to checking it out. your baby emma is so precious, congrats! we need to catch up sometime, its been forever.

    natalie (mitchell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat I miss you!!! What is your email?? Email me at ihnen.melissa@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is SO CUTE!!! I forgot to add your link on my blog and didn't realize you already had your baby! It sounded like an intense ending of your pregnancy with your c-section, but I am glad that everything worked out. I got my bathing suit at Kohls, I went there like two weeks ago and got it for super cheap! THey had a lot of cute tankini tops which are great because they are modest and not uncomfortable like one pieces. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you Missy. That job sounds perfect for you. And little Emmalee is so stinkin' cute as expected. Isn't being a mom the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISSY! congrats! wow that is awesome :) I bet you love it there and i'm a little jealous you get to give and recieve spa treatments..I miss that. Well we FINALLY made it to denver and got all settled in and I LOVE IT!!! the internet took a while to get set up, but I'm blogging it up as fast as I can haha...I miss not being able to see what everyone is up too and holy cow I can't get over how big emma is getting! She's so cute!! I love the rolls :) well i miss you tons and hope life is great...looks like your having fun with your little one and I'm sure your job is going great now too. take care and call me so we can catch up! :) xoxox have fun

    ReplyDelete