Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Spa



Work has been going great. At first I didn't think I would pick up clients too quickly, but they seem to keep me busy and I am glad. It was extremely nerve racking in the beginning. It has been a while since I have been in the Spa atmosphere and I am more used to the medical environment, but I am so grateful for a good job, great coworkers and the opportunity to do what I love. And... I was amazed at how everything comes back so quickly! I had a training day on Tuesday and I was able to get a Vitamin C peel and Microdermabrasian to feel the product that they use and the machine. It was awesome! In school they never let us combine the two, but when they are put together it is such a powerful and awesome treatment. My skin needed that after having a baby and I feel great. The stress from a new job didn't help my skin either, so hopefully it clears up great.

Leaving Emma is still hard, but I am so lucky to have my Mom and Mother-in-law Kim to watch her. They are so good to me and Emma does great with them, sometimes even better than when she is with me, ha ha. I miss her when I am at work, but I know she is in good hands and I am so grateful for the help. Thank you!

Hopefully as time goes on and I become a regular I will pick up more clients. The Holidays are coming so I hope to be plenty busy!!! If you are bored, come visit me at Nouveau. =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Emma is sooooo big! I love her little rolls! Ryan's Zuki is basically my husbands dream.....it's what he's working toward. Lol. Gotta love our boys huh! I am so excited for you and your new work. It must be amazing to have your mom and mom in law right there! Oh the possibilities! :) i'll email you my addy!

    Love ya!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete