Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday and New Pictures

On Sunday it was Stake Conference or "Regional" and since it was the same everywhere, Emma and I went to church with Nana and Papa. All of her newborn dresses she only got to wear once... So sad because some of them were so cute! This dress was given to me by my sister and I love it, especially since at the moment it is the only one that fits and will fit for maybe a couple more Sundays, ha ha. Here we are leaving to church, happy as can be.

Emma is so chunky. It is hysterical. She outweighed a 4 1/2 month old baby on Sunday and she is only 2 months! What a Chowhound...

Here is some other pictures that I took of Ry and
Emma after she was burped. I love these photos because of her chubby cheeks and lips. They are so funny. So FULL. Ha ha...

So precious. Her hair is finally starting to come back in. Although now we have a bald spot in the back. You just can't win, ha ha.

Sleepy Chubby Bunny :)

Last, but not least here is Chevy. She is a year now and still small to me. But everyone that comes over and sees her thinks she is so big! She was my first baby and loves Emma. She is still a little stinker though... :)

It is a miracle I got this picture of her. The moment you point the camera in her direction she usually looks the other way... Too smart for her own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment