Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ain't she Pretty?

Today I had a Doctor appointment and since I had to run errands I thought I would dress Emma up cute. I seem to only really dress her when we leave the house. At home we are comfy in our PJ'S or Emma's diaper. This outfit we got from our friend Jenna at our baby shower and it is super cute. It finally fits Emma and she looked adorable. Everybody loved her at the Dr.'s office.


Even with the spit up it is still cute. :)

Such a pretty girl. I love her so much.

3 comments:

  1. she is a beauty! and i'm totally with ya on the - only dressing up when we are "going somewhere" haha ... at home i'm all about the onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...she is just so sweet. I want mine here so I can snuggle her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MISSY. Okay my mom has been telling me about all of this couponing business and it really overwhelms me. BUT I WANT TO DO IT.....I guess I just don't know where to start! ALSO- I need your phone number because Brody slobbered mine and I think I need to call you!!! I want to know what blogs you look at and where you get the coupons...ect ect. also Emma's so flipping beautiful. I want to cuddle and kiss her! I neeeeedd a girl :)

    ReplyDelete