Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cousin Cameron's Mission Farewell

This Sunday was my cousin Cameron's mission farewell. It was fun to listen to him talk, although I was stuck in the Mother's room nursing. (Thankfully they have speakers so you get to listen to everything and sit in comfy chairs ha ha...) I can't believe how old he is and what a young man he has turned into. I used to babysit my Uncle Tom and Aunt Terri's kids when they were younger and it is hard to believe that they don't need me anymore to watch them. He is going to be great in Florida. The people there are so lucky to have a great young man to serve them and teach them so much. :) It was also great because Ryan came to church with us. I was so excited to finally have some decent pictures as a family. We were all dressed up and it was perfect! Thank you Cameron for giving us a reason to look cute! :)


Cute Family. My Husband is SO handsome dressed up. I don't get to see that very often and boy do I love it :)

Proud Daddy. Emma staring at him. <3

Mommy and her princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment