Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gumpy Old Man?


Someday Emma will not only hate me for this picture, but probably if she ever reads this post. Everyone told me when Emma was born that she would have a bald spot on the back of her head from laying down. Since she was born with quite a bit of hair I expected for that bald spot to show up sometime soon, as most of her hair or the thickest part was in the back. I kept waiting and waiting... and instead ended up with this as pictured above. Instead of Emma losing her hair in the back she is losing it on top! It is sort of like a bald mullet, ha ha. Everyone also told me that babies go through an awkward stage and this is definitely hers. She is losing more and more hair on top, but still has plenty in the back. She is officially my grumpy old man (She has Ryans grumpy expressions)

Emma - Mommy Loves you and thinks you are so beautiful, awkward or not, with hair or without, mullet, bald or whatever... But, this is just so funny Mommy had to document it. I love you. <3

Thank goodness for headbands ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment