Friday, August 14, 2009

First Day of Church, The Swing, Update on Emma

Last week Emma and I managed to go to Sacrament meeting at church. I don't know exactly what I was thinking. It was a little soon, ha ha, everyone keeps telling me to slow down and that I am doing too much too soon and I am definitely feeling it now :( But, I took some cute photos of her in her first church dress and let me tell you... She looked precious even if we were tired and grumpy. :)


All dressed for Church.

So Precious.



Also, the most recent pictures that I have taken is Emma in her swing. We got this swing at our Baby shower from Julie Hoyle. Let me tell you, Emma loves this swing so much and so does
Mommy. :0)
If I keep her in the swing she stays happy, entertained and Mommy actually gets things done. Woohoo for the swing!!!


So Comfy! Gotta love the binky too!

Happy and Content.


On Thursday we had Emma's 1 month appointment. I can't believe that she is that old already! It feels like I just had her and we just got home from the hospital... My how time flies! Although, it feels that way, Emma doesn't look like how she came home from the hospital. She has finally started filling out her clothes, getting chubby and weighs a whopping 9 pounds already! We had an appointment one week before this last one and she was 7 pounds 15 ounces. She gained a little more than a pound in a week! She is eating great, growing beautifully and so healthy. Ryan and I couldn't be happier. Things are going great. I am feeling better each day. My only complaint is the baby weight that I need to lose, but I am wearing it proudly as my badge of honor, ha ha. I am sure I won't feel that way about it in a couple weeks though if it is still sticking around ha ha... :)

1 comment:

  1. Missy!
    I think this post is so cute...she looks adorable in her church outfit and I think you're a great mom. I don't think you've done things too soon or too fast because a girl in my ward had her baby on a wed. and that sunday she was in church and the next day she took her baby to the main street market in rexburg (CRAZY!!) so many people around too soon...anyway- just thought I'd share :) I hope emma and her swing treat you well this week!! miss your face! xoxox

    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete