Thursday, August 6, 2009

PJ Time :)

Today is three weeks since Emma was born. She has been an easy baby so far. She may have her nights and days mixed up, but her life right now consists of eating, pooping, and sleeping. She is happy and becoming more and more alert. It is so fun to see her awake and have her recognize my voice, smile and coo, and the more weight that she gains the cuter she gets. We had her Doctors appointment today. She now weighs 7lbs and 15 ounces. That means since her birth weight she has been gaining about an ounce a day which they said is good. She isn't quite as big as her new little cousin Lucy, but I am sure Emma will catch right up and probably pass Lucy right on by. Emma is healthy, and doing great which was good to hear as well. Every moment with Emma is amazing. Being a Mother is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I love her to death. She brightens every day of mine. :)



Getting Ready for bed.


In her cute PJ's.


All bundled up.

2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love her already and I haven't even met her...I want to come visit you seriously :) haha she's so precious! I hope all is well, but it sounds like your a natural mommy and you're doing great! talk to you soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete