Sunday, August 23, 2009

My name is Emma...

And I am a Chubby Bunny!!!



My little princess is well over ten pounds already, in size 1 diapers and growing so fast!!! I can't believe how quickly she changes and as exciting as it is with her new expressions, the more alert she is getting, it
makes me SO sad. Everyone was right... These first moments go by so fast and with her getting so big I hardly feel like I have a baby anymore. Isn't that weird? She is only 6 weeks old (This Thursday) and I already feel like she isn't a baby, Ha Ha. Maybe it is because to begin with she was SO tiny.

On a side note... It has taken Ryan and I almost a year to paint our office. Finally something inspired us to get a start. Who knew we h
ated home remodeling projects so much? The previous owners had painted their childrens bedrooms in some pretty out of control colors. The boys room (The office) was a dark midnight blue with yellow planets all over them. The planets were also covered with glow in the dark goop. Although I must say they glow wonderfully, it was a pain to re-texture. In the girls room it was an awful purple that was covered all over the outlets and everything. That was repainted already for Emma in a pretty pinkish tan. Anywho, we have only begun the madness with texturizing the walls, priming, and priming/painting the trim. We have a lot more to do, but it is so exciting to get a start and know that one more room in this house will be done. After this we have the bathrooms, our bedroom, new flooring in the laundry room, the trim throughout the house... The list goes on and on. Next time we are building a brand new home... Ugh!


The Girls Room Before

Emma/Guest Room now

One of our lovely planets. So far it has taken Ryan 3 coats of Primer. When this room is finished I will take an after picture. Yikes!





No comments:

Post a Comment