Sunday, May 3, 2009

Craigslist is ADDICTING!


Where the kennel used to be we are going to put sod all the way up to the shop. WooHoo!!! It is GONE!!!


This weekend I sold my first item on Craigslist. It was SO exciting! When Ryan and I bought the house in our backyard was a dog kennel. It is a very nice kennel, but we were never able to use it with Chevy because we got Chevy in October and it was too cold. Since we have lived in the house it has sat in our backyard, piling up with weeds and long grass and had absolutely no use. So I thought, why not sell it? I put it on Craigslist and was flooded with emails and people who wanted a dog kennel! Who would have thought? Anywho, we finally found someone who was SERIOUSLY interested and this weekend they picked it up. I was thrilled!

Also, in the last month we have bought an extremely nice desk and will be starting on Ryan's office. Now that I have sold something, I keep walking through the house thinking and trying to find something else I could get rid of. It is too fun. I finally got an offer on my wedding dress. The more that I sell the more I can buy!

I made an offer on a jogging stroller and graco. Both as good as new and hardly used. Wish me luck!!!

(This could be a problem with me not working and having PLENTY of time to search Craigslist away... Ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment