Saturday, May 2, 2009

Doggy Daycare...


Riley trying to relax with all the chaos. Poor girl.



The trouble makers looking at me like, "It wasn't ME!"



This picture is taken from a normal weekend of babysitting. This is Cole and Chevy showing their affection for one another.


SO... This weekend Ryan's parents went to Portland, Oregon to help his brother move into his new home that he purchased. Very exciting for Nick! Ryan and I couldn't go because Ryan has school all day Saturday. As always, Ryan and I get to watch the dogs when they go out of town and my house becomes Doggy Daycare. We have done this quite a few times and normally it always goes well. It usually is a big help to Chevy to have the older girls here because they keep her out of trouble and they obey better, but this weekend that hasn't been the case. Chevy (Our pup) absolutely loves this because she gets a lot of play time with her favorite puppy Cole and usually they play SO hard they sleep like babies all night long. Riley the old lady of the group I think doesn't enjoy it quite as much. She doesn't eat when she is away from Ryan's Mom and she is constantly walking to a different room to sleep and get away from the younger crazy pups. By far she is my favorite because she is so sweet and puts up with so much, ha ha what a sweet lady.

Anywho... This weekend hasn't been like any other weekend. We have had more doggy poop and throw up accidents then every before! It is absolutely crazy, especially when you think that they are all potty trained and have been for quite a while! I am not sure if it is the rain or maybe something in the air, but it has been QUITE the weekend... I guess this might be a good way to prepare me for the poopy diapers and mess of a child because since Ryan has been either at work or school, I have had the blessing to clean it all up. YUCK! All I have to say is I am glad that we are getting new flooring and this might help Ryan get a move on that... Wink Wink... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment