Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Creations :)


The newest beanie.
:)




Baby Boy Beanie with Brim. I just finished this one. This will be for Heather if she is having a boy.




This is a Beanie and matching scarf that I did for Ryan's Mom for her Birthday. I finally took pictures of it. It looks really cute on!


This is a headband with a new flower. White headband with a hot pink and light pink marigold. I love how they curl on their own! This is my favorite!




The Front View.



The beanie. I think the flower will be so cute because it is huge and will look adorable on a little girls head!


This last week Chevy had surgery. She was Spade. So, I had to do a lot of sitting to keep her from moving around. Being that she is a puppy she wanted to still play, even though it put her in even more pain. So while we sat, and took naps, I did a little crocheting. My friend recently found out that she is having a girl, which is really exciting because everyone is having boys that I know of, but me! So I thought I would make her a really cute beanie and headband. Plus, her first child was a boy, which means she has nothing for a girl! I wanted to learn a new flower, and thanks to youtube.com I was able to achieve another design. After 3 hours of practicing and messing up WAY too much, I finally finished and thought I would share. Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment