Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


The brick wall is really cool looking. Makes for a great background. I believe this was the side of a Restaurant or Pub... I can't remember.



I seem to feel good about everything I wear when I actually dress up until I see pictures, ha ha.


I know I am a little late. But, Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!! This Mother's Day I was in a little pain from pregnancy and not up to really doing anything. My parents were out of town so with Ryan's family we went on a family drive. We did a lot of sight seeing, chatting, and spending time together as a family. It was relaxing, fun and it helped that we actually had beautiful sunny weather! That brought a smile to my face. Melinda, Ryan's brother's fiance, is really great at taking pictures. She took a lot of pictures of old barns, landscape and some of Ryan and I. I look huge from my dress, but who am I kidding I am huge no matter what at this point. I stole them off of her blog and since they are the latest ones that I have, I thought I would share. Happy Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. you look great missy! that dress is so cute!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, as always!
    I'm glad I found you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Stuff!! I didn't even know you were having a baby.... :) Your going to have a lot of fun!! It would help if you spelled my name right on your friends blog list ;) Kyra

    ReplyDelete