Friday, May 22, 2009

IF yOu PlAnT iT... It WiLl GrOw...


The Garden growing HUGE!!!


I was taking care of my garden today and noticed that certain plants are starting to grow little buds. Even though nothing is ready to eat, I was so excited and decided to take pictures of what is in store to come.

I found...

ONE beautiful little green tomato,


a BUNCH of green beans,



and a HANDFUL of green strawberries.





I can't wait until they produce to their capacities and my garden is full. I am looking forward to eating from it, sharing and being able to pat myself on the back for the hard work that paid off! Especially since it hasn't been easy bending over with this belly... Ha ha.
Woo Hoo!!!!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Your garden puts mine to shame! Way to go! If mine doesn't improve soon, I will have to mooch off of you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you planted a garden! I bet it feels so nice making a salad from your own garden and not spending a dime! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete