Monday, May 4, 2009

I am SO Blessed :)


The new "Mommy car". Don't I have the best Hubby in the world?
:)


Ryan promised me that when and if we got pregnant he would buy me the perfect car for the baby and I. Well, little did he know that this would be happening so soon after we got married! Needless to say, with a baby on the way, he not only fulfilled his promise, but I AM SO BLESSED! My sweet hubby surprised me with a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and came through with everything that I wanted in my first "Mommy car" as we like to call it. It is perfect, SO nice and has everything that I need!

I just want Ryan to know how much I love and appreciate him working hard to support and take care of me and our future family. I am proud of you babe, I couldn't ask for anything better and I am so thankful for all that you do. Thank you and I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Yes the wedding is on Friday!!!!! May 8th I cant believe how fast it came!! I have everything pretty much ready... my colors are pink and green:) I'm so nervous but so excited!!!!! How are you miss prego?? when are you due?

    ReplyDelete