Wednesday, July 15, 2009

9 Days and Counting...

I have 9 days left until my due date. I am more uncomfortable as each day continues, but still happy to be able waddle around as much as I can. The on and off contractions are such a tease and I have decided that I am over it. I think it would be way better to experience the pain of contractions, have the baby and be done. Although, eventually I will find out for sure and let you all know :) If she comes, great... If not, well I guess I will just get used to being this way, ha ha just kidding. Good news is that I will most likely be able to be at my Baby shower which I am excited for! :)

I find out tomorrow if I will be induced, although I have a feeling that is a not going to happen... So, Happy Baby Shower to me and hopefully I don't have this baby this weekend... We have family in town and my Doctor is still gone...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, have contractions the whole day of your baby shower like I did. Then, go home, organize, and go to the hospital to have your little girl. Just make her come out the right way (Elizabeth was SO stubborn!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, um, I went to your baby shower and no one was there. There wasn't a car in sight. I guess you must be having a baby (or something). Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete