Friday, July 17, 2009

Emmalee Jean Ihnen

Please welcome
Emmalee Jean Ihnen


Born 7/16/09 at 2:47pm
Weight 6 Ibs. 4 oz.

Length 18.5 inches long

Although Emma gave us a scare with a decreasing heart rate. She came fast and easy through an emergency c-section. We are healthy, happy, and feeling hopeful that we will recover fully and soon. :) Thank you to everyone's prayers, thoughts, gifts and love.


First Moments into this World.

Proud Daddy.

Exhausted Mommy from a long traumatic day.

Happy family :)

5 comments:

  1. You still look great though!
    I'm glad she's here and you are both being taken care of. Email/call me if you need any c-section advice or babies in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gooodness!! Congratulations!! I'm sorry to hear it was kind of traumatic. I hope she is ok, and I hope you're ok. She is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!

    Can wait for you to take her home so we can play with her. :o)

    ReplyDelete