Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On a Side Note...

This morning I was looking through pictures of my nieces and nephews and decided that Ryan and I have some serious COMPETITION. Not only has my Mom warned him that this baby better come out with hair... (Ryan had a head full of hair when he was born, whereas the Rew kids are toeheads) but our family has been very blessed with the cutest of kids. Talk about pressure - Maybe this is why this baby doesn't want to come! I don't blame her :)
If you don't believe m
e, take a look!




These two Babes are Olivia and Brody. They are my Brother Josh and his wife Sarah's kids. They are SO cute, full of so much personality and I swear there is nothing cuter than a smiley boy with a head full of hair :)







These three babes are my Brother Brad's kids and his wife Thera. Their names are Braden, Bradley and Christine. They are ALL adorable (notice the blonde hair pattern in all of these kids, including my other Brothers) I get the joy of seeing these kids often because they live near me and I am so grateful for that... Although, I am wishing and hoping the others will move closer too :)



This is my sister Jen and her husband Chad and their kids. She is expecting her first girl this August, but these are her strapping young boys. They are all blondies as well. If I had single pictures of each boy I would post them all because they are just as deserving and just as cute!!! Their names are Mason, Tanner, Jacob, Sami, and David. Each one has a different personality, so sweet, and fun to be around. During my wedding when all of the kids were here it was so fun to see them interact and play. I can't wait for family reunions :)



And this darling Babe, (for once I am not talking about my husband) is Amelia. This is Ryan's sister Jessica's daughter and our God Child. We don't get to see Amelia very often, but when we do we are so happy to have her around. She has become really good friends with my niece Christine, who is in desperate need of girlfriends as she would tell you because her life is surrounded by boys.

So... as you can see we have quite the abundance of hotties in our family. I have decided that if Ryan and I get a baby with hair we will have won no matter what... (Just kidding) Either way, it doesn't matter. I guess the point is my family is very blessed, but I think because of this my child will not leave the womb. She is terrified, and I can see why :)

3 comments:

  1. you do have such cute nieces and nephews! I do too! But i'm sure your baby girl is going to be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Christine looks likes something is wrong with her. Ha Ha. Is she cross eyed? Is this really the best picture you could find?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, since I am Brody's mother I can say this: that is not the best picture of him. He's WAY more handsome than that.

    But I totally agree--your nieces and nephews are the best!

    And I hear CONGRATULATIONS are in order--can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete