Monday, July 13, 2009

Update on Day 11...

Apparently what I thought was a UTI infection is actually my water leaking, but it has not broken. They checked my PH levels and fluid level in my amniotic sac and it appears to be low. My Doctor said that if it gets lower I will have to induce. I will know on Thursday. I was thinking to myself, "Oh darn". As exciting as it is, it is by far the worst timing... Which is why I must assume that it will happen that way because that is just my luck! Between my Baby shower, Ryan's sister and brother coming into town Thursday and my ACTUAL Doctor being out of town I am thinking it will happen. But, with my water leaking I am hoping in the next couple days I can go into labor myself. SO... all in all it is better news than a UTI. I am grateful to be feeling okay, the baby is healthy and doing great and I couldn't be happier. :) Now I am off to taking a nap and playing this waiting game :)

1 comment:

  1. GIRL. that action is ABOUT to happen. THIS IS SO EXCITING. It is such a cool experience. LOVE YOU!!! Good luck girl.

    ReplyDelete