Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Are Home :)

Emma and I were able to come home Monday. We are so grateful to the wonderful medical staff, our many Doctors and Nurses. We had an outstanding experience given the circumstances and were treated with the best of care. Even though it was great, we are SO grateful to be home, in our own beds, and able to take care of ourselves. Emma is doing awesome! She is quite the little piggy and will be chunky huge in no time! I am doing good as well. It is slow going for me. I don't expect to really be moving around anytime soon, but I am doing as much as I can and feeling alive, ha ha. Thank you to everyone for dinners, prayers, thoughts, gifts and more. We are so blessed and so grateful. Here are some new pictures of Emma. The picture with the big flower is how we came home from the hospital and the other one is her all dressed up cute in the house... She is a Doll. :)


Emma posing cute for the Nurse to take a picture for the Hospital website before we were released to leave. You can check it out at www.kennewickgeneral.com. Click on Baby browser to the left and either search her name or birth date which was July 16th.

Emma posing pretty for Mommy.


Close up of Emma.

I have to say, that even after how everything went, she is so precious. I feel so much love towards her and would have went through 10 c-sections just to have her here. I am so grateful for this little piece of heaven and am so happy to be home, to be able to love her and hug and have her as my own. Mommy loves you Emma. You are the best thing (besides Ryan Daddy) that has ever happened to her.

1 comment:

  1. she is just sooo cute! i want to come home and visit just so i can hold your little bundle! congratulations. miss ya tons
    andrea

    ReplyDelete